Abundance Blockages and How to Remove them:
Most of us want abundance in all areas of life and think of success as happiness, health, and wealth. The problem is that for many of us, our actual experiences in one or more areas of life aren’t aligned with what we want to experience.
We do follow Even though you’ve practiced visualization and affirmations daily, you still haven’t created your ideal life. When it seems like you have everything in place for success, but you’re not achieving your goals, there is more than likely an abundance block, or subconscious belief, holding you back.
Abundance blocks, or limiting beliefs, become self-fulfilling prophecies due to how you act or do not act according to your beliefs. The way to clear your abundance blocks is that you have to be able to identify them first. The reason you might be trying everything that should be working, but not seeing positive results, is likely because you have an abundance block you haven’t yet identified.
Here are four steps to identifying and clearing abundance blocks:
Step 1: Identify Your blocks:
1. Choose an area of life you want to improve upon, such as relationships, career, money, weight loss, adventure, etc (only do one at a time to avoid losing focus).
2. Write out your experiences in this area of life, both positive and negative. Then look back on your childhood and write about what your parents/guardians experienced in this area.
3. Notice if there is any connection between your childhood or other times throughout your past and what you are experiencing now.
4. Take note of any feelings you hold in this area like blame (the economy is bad, other people are screwing me over), unworthiness (I do not deserve to be successful/happy. I’m not smart enough, not creative enough, etc.), scarcity (there’s not enough ____ to go around: money, nice men/women, jobs in this field) and doubt (I don’t believe I can ever truly have what I want).
Write them all down.
Step 2: Get clear on your desires in the area of life you chose:
1. Write down what you want to experience in detail.
2. Now compare your desires with your list of beliefs from step 1.
3. Are they working in harmony, or can you see now that there are certain subconscious beliefs that have been holding you back?
Step 3: Reprogram your mind and reframe those negative beliefs:
Now that you have identified both what you desire and what’s holding you back, start working on replacing those negative beliefs with positive ones.
1. Read through your list of blocks, and challenge each one by asking yourself if it’s true – is it a thought or is it a fact?
2. Then come up with more empowering alternative ideas until you no longer believe the limiting idea.
When you no longer believe your block, then it can no longer hold you back.
Step 4: Take action, and remember that repetition is key:
It takes time to change beliefs that you’ve been holding onto for years.
1. Repeat your new, empowering beliefs daily and practice taking action that backs those beliefs up.
2. With new beliefs come new actions, and you need to keep reminding yourself of the positive intentions behind your new actions.